The Case Of The Mysterious Bangle

I spend a lot of time scanning catwalk images (it's my job) and looking out for runway roadkill always lifts the monotony - spotting sequins, feathers, shoes and sometimes whole dresses lying discarded along the catwalk is my new favourite game.

I was intrigued by the presence of a shiny gold bangle lying right in the girls' path throughout the Spring Chanel show (little things please little minds as Daddy always told me). It's almost under Natalia's foot, here, but do you know who it fell off? Answers via the comment box, please.

Of course I can't offer a prize (although I might chuck some of my Christmas over-gifting the winner's way), but be satisfied with the sanctimoniousness which can only come with being right on fashion matters.

The answer will come, ooh, soon.

Image by Chris Moore from Catwalking.com