Hello! My feet hurt!

Thank you for all your lovely comments about wanting to hear my fashion week coverage. It's lazy of me but I just couldn't muster up the energy to write up my notes each night after dragging myself home. I would've been posting drunk too after the obligatory glass of something one must imbibe at all the parties one simply must show one's face at. Seeing as we all know what the outcome is when Mrs Fashion gets tipsy consider yourselves spared! And anyway, as LibertyLondonGirl so astutely put it, all the shows do merge into one after half a day so I wouldn't have been able to give you much of an insight into the trends. Once Milan and Paris have gone through the motions we'll get a fuller picture of what joys Spring will bring. But, right now, I'm rather tired so in true Brit spirit the only thing that'll soothe the hell on high heels I've just lived through is a nice cup of tea and a hot bath...

... which begins with piping hot water, into which I pour a good slug of Radox bubble bath (the classic Rosemary one works for me).










I soap up with a bar of Lush's Mud Flats, left, (I love products and treatments that use mud to scrub, they feel so cleansing). These suds are satisfyingly frictional and have a refreshing herby scent too. Soap-wise I also adore Bliss' Herban Jungle with it's tiny sharp grains or Superdrug's pure clear glycerin bar (it just looks so good in my bathroom!).
I use an exfoliating massage sponge from Boots, left, to grind away the grime. I used to be addicted to Neutrogena's Clean and Clear shower gel but I can't find it anywhere now - since I have stopped using it my skin doesn't seem to be in any worse condition so now I pick another scrub.

From Bliss: Sweet Orange and Spearmint Sugar Scrub which has such a divine scent I have to stop myself burying my nose into it each time I unscrew the lid. I rub a few handfuls of it all over and once I've slipped back into the water I give my feet a scrub with Scholl's Party Feet Foot File. My dedication to pumiceing comes from my mother but the file gives much superior results with a lot less elbow grease (baths are meant to be relaxing after all). Next comes The Rinse with a power shower of cool water (I can't manage to turn the dial right round to cold).

The aftercare involves wrapping up in a fluffy robe and swiping MD Skincare's 2 step Alpha Beta Body peel over any areas I plan to expose in the near future and a smear of Bliss's Lemon and Sage Body Cream on my elbows, knees and feet... If the sun is shining I might add a layer of Johnson's Holiday Skin but otherwise I'm done.

I've concluded that the world can be divided into those who do and don't like to scrub so now you're either wincing in pain or dashing off to fill the tub.