Working Girl

Sometimes I fantasize about working in The City where I would seal deals and stalk the streets in a super-slick wardrobe of tailored separates and sharp suits. This is despite the fact I can barely work out a percentage let alone sell, sell, sell (although buy, buy, buy seems to be less of a problem, natch). Of course I would never trade in my job - I get to wear whatever I like! - but if my daydream did turn into reality at least I'd be the most stylishly dressed woman in the boardroom (before being fired by lunchtime, I'd imagine).

The tough yet ladylike mood of the season is perfect for Mrs Fashion's fantasy Financial outfits which, of course, you'd need a City-sized bonus to buy.






















From left
Storming the boardroom
Miu Miu jacket and skirt; Fendi bag all from Net-a-porter.com; Kurt Geiger shoes from KurtGeiger.com

Conference call with the Tokyo office
3.1 Philip Lim top; Chloe trousers; Marc Jacobs bag; Rupert Sanderson courts all from Net-a-porter.com

Lunch with clients at Coq D'Argent
Marc Jacobs dress; Erva bag; Sergio Rossi platforms all from Net-a-porter.com

Boss' birthday drinks
Vanessa Bruno shirt; Rodnik skirt; Bottega Veneta clutch all from Net-a-porter.com; Christian Louboutin peep-toes from MyTheresa.com