Fall 2007 Fashion Trends

The hip Fashionista's at Second City Style (SCS) have blogged a lot about the 2007 edition of Fashion Week; most recently they compiled a list of the top 10 fashion trends for Fall, 2007. Maybe it's the realist in me, but I couldn't imagine the everyday woman implementing too many of these trends. I mean honestly, could you imagine meeting a girlfriend for lunch and having her arrive in this body conscious outfit by Richard Chai (picture to the right)?

With all that being said, here are a couple of SCS's top 10 that I'd like to highlight; one fashion trend to adorn, and another not to be worn:

To Adorn - Chunk Knit sweaters are something to look forward to; they're cute, comfortable and stylish for the not-so-warm Fall temperatures.

Not to be Worn - Designer Hats; personally, I'm not a fan of using a hat as a designer fashion statement, especially when they look like this one by Donna Karan. Sorry Donna, but that's just my two cents.