Fallin' in Love

My love for fall fashion really knows no bounds. I am really excited about this season, not so much for the fall trends that we saw on the runways (which were just a major regurgitation of last year's trends minus all of the layering), but because I am excited to incorporate a more chav/fringe look into my fall wardrobe. Here are some pieces I'm dying to pick up (and hints as to how I'd wear them).




I would wear this Mary Ping Lissel Cotton Tank under almost every outfit. It kind of has a sloppy chav look to it, but it finishes with a unique cut that makes it deceptively couture. Cardigans, turtlenecks, skinnies, and major scarves would all look really cool with this tank.



Okay, so this tank costs a mind-boggling amount of $2000. Of course, I'm looking for a similar (and signifcantly less expensive piece) but I love how glamorous it is and yet it is still a very simple top. I would use this as a layering piece, either over or under fall sweaters and turtlenecks.



The way I plan to wear these skinnies is to tuck them into majorly slouchy socks and wear with wingtips, black & white oxfords or high-top Nikes:



I love these Grey Ant sailor jeans. When I'm not sporting my slouchy look, I'd wear these with a fitted cardigan and sequined tank for a more sophisticated fall look.



These super skinny jeans are perfect for pairing with both neutral and brightly colored tops.



A tomboyish top is just what I was looking for. High-tops and skinny jeans will accompany this look.





This sweater by Chloe has a nice amount of volume to it and some cool details. I'd love to wear it with a long-sleeve plain black t-shirt underneath.



Who could resist the siren song of Phillip Lim's gorgeous pieces? I know I can't. I think this smart, military style look can be deconstructed and played with in so many ways. Sign me up for that challenge!



This cropped sequin covered cardigan is perfect for fall. I would pair it with a wife-beater, a crazy vintage Hermes scarf and some bright purple high-top sneakers for a completely juxtaposed look.